THE AUGUSTA LOCALLY GROWN ON-LINE MARKET IS OPEN!
BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE THE EVANS TOWNE FARMERS MARKET OPENING DAY SUCH A PLEASANT EVENT.
We hope you all will continue to support this market as the season unfolds.
THE VEGGIE TRUCK FARMERS MARKET OPENS NEXT TUESDAY, MARCH 25:
Join us for a second full season of the Veggie Truck Farmers Market, starting on Tuesday, March 25. The market is located in the Harrisburg community at the corner of Broad and Eve streets, across from the Kroc Center, 4:30p-7p. With a matching grant from Wholesome Wave Georgia, we are able to double the value of EBT/SNAP/food stamp benefits at this market.
This will also be the official grand opening celebration for the West End Market and Bakery, in the same location. Scheduled activities include:
- Cooking Demo with volunteers from the GRU School of Medicine
- The Kids Market Passport Program will feature activities based on “Kale”
- Help decorate the Veggie Truck!
- Frisbee and maybe some Ladder Ball
- Music, face painting, fire twirlers … and more!
We could sure use a musician to provide some live music that day! Know anyone?