THREE FARM TOUR 2018 – TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
Our most popular twice-annual event will be held this fall on Sunday, Oct 14:
- visit Windmill Farm in Williston, SC, for soup and salad;
- meet the folks at Seeds Cafe, Farm and Market, also in Williston, SC, to share an entree created by owner/chef LaRahna;
- finish up the evening at Herb N Berries in Montmorenci, SC, with a blueberry-inspired dessert by Chef Charleen.
You provide your own transportation and a folding chair. We provide the rest. Tickets on sale ($25/each) via this website. What a great way to meet local farmers and chefs!!
For the current Augusta Locally Grown newsletter, click here!
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE FOR THE AUGUSTA LOCALLY GROWN MARKET
Given that Christmas and New Years both fall on Tuesdays this year, we have adjusted our market schedule a bit.
As such, this weekend is your last opportunity to shop for the holidays!
TUESDAY DECEMBER 18 – MARKET OPEN
TUESDAY DECEMBER 25 – MARKET CLOSED
TUESDAY JANUARY 1 – MARKET CLOSED
TUESDAY JANUARY 8 – MARKET OPEN
Help us wrap up 2018 with a big beautiful ribbon when you:
- buy ingredient for your Christmas and New Years meals from local farmers this weekend
- buy gift certificates and gift members for those you love
- consider making a tax deductible gift to support our vast array of educational programs.
We have so, so many great things in store for fans of Augusta Locally Grown in 2019! Can’t wait to tell you about them all!!!